Thursday, 1 September 2016

New FIVE STAR Review on AMAZON.COM

Top Customer Reviews

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Having read the previous books in the series and enjoying them immensely, I wasn't really sure what to expect from Discipline Requested. The approach and the content from the first page just blew me away though. I'm from the UK and I am single so a DD relationship for me is a non starter but this story is what I have wanted to read for all the many, many years I have been reading spanking fiction. Thank you so much Lisa. You are supremely talented and while I intend to read more of your work, I would love to read more like this from you. I felt like I had obtained private Diaries and could read them guiltily by myself. If I were to have criticisms, maybe more descriptions of the spankings but it's not a barrier to my enjoyment. A perfect blend of discipline for punishment and mutual satisfaction, with some doubts and soul searching thrown in. A must read for anyone liking the DD dynamic

No comments:

Post a Comment